Vinnytsia Music Drama Theater
Teatralnaya St. 13
The building of the Vinnytsia N. Sadovsky Theater is one of the most beautiful buildings in the town. It was raised back in 1910 in record for those times terms - 11 months. The own troupe appeared in the Theater in 1933, and since that moment the count of seasons is carried out.
Initially the theater was intended for opera and ballet, but in 1940 it was transformed into the music drama theater. The auditorium can seat 700 people.
Nowadays the Vinnytsia N. Sadovsky Theater is the cultural center of the town. Its broad repertoire has over ten performances on plays and dramas by authors of Ukrainian and world literature. Among them N. Gogol's "The Inspector General", E. Kalman's "The Csárdás Princess", as well as performances based on motifs of Lesya Ukrainka's, M. Bulgakov's and F. Schiller's works.