Weekend in Kyiv
Volodymyrska str., 7, office 1; Kyiv
We offer you to meet Kyiv and explore its spirit, historical monuments and cultural values. You are more than welcome to spend your weekend in the capital of Ukraine with your friends, family or colleagues.
- Transfer from Main Railway Station
- Sightseeing tour in Kyiv
- Check-in in hostel
- Excursion "Ancient Kyiv and Podil"
- Free time
- Breakfast, check-out, transfer to Main Railway Station (option to leave your luggage at baggage room)
- Visit to museum of national culture and lifestyle Pirogovo. It is a great opportunity to go through the most interesting corners of Ukraine in just couple of hours, to see the life of Ukrainians from 17-20 century, to experience typical Ukrainian household. This open-air museum represents various ethnographic regions and is very attractive for all tourists from everywhere.
- Excursion to Kyiv Pechersk Lavra. If you visit Kyiv, it is a must to see Lavra. Kyiv Pechersk Lavra has always been a center of Orthodox Christian spirit. You will also visit Lavra caves and museum of miniatures.
Group of 2 pax - 1720 UAH
of 4 pax - 1290 UAH
of 6 pax - 1020 UAH
of 8 pax - 920 UAH
of 12 pax - 780 UAH
of 15+1 pax - 750 UAH
English and other languages:
Group of 2 pax - 2070 UAH
of 4 pax - 1460 UAH
of 6 pax - 1140 UAH
of 8 pax - 1010 UAH
of 12 pax - 840 UAH
of 15+1 pax - 800 UAH
* Price for one person
Breakfast and lunch
Stay in hostel
Entrance tickets and excursion to Pirogovo museum
Entrance tickets and excursion to Lavra
Entrance tickets to museum of miniatures
Escort by "Ornament Ukraine" representative